Offline is dead. Long live offline.
It’s true these days that much of the emphasis in marketing is now online. But the offline world remains a rich resource for creative marketing and sales opportunities.
A.I.D.A. might mean a Verdi opera to you. It’s also a useful acronym for what I do as a creative marketing material copywriter. It stands for:
- Awareness: using intriguing combinations of headlines, copy, and images to capture attention
- Interest: accurate information delivered in a lively, quirky, or unusual way to keep readers engaged
- Desire: thought provoking writing that stimulates targets’ desires or reduces their fear
- Action: assertive language that makes it easy for readers to take the next step.
With decades of marketing material writing experience prior to specialising in web content, I know how to achieve these across multiple platforms:
- Web content
- Blog posts
- Email campaigns
- Brochures and flyers
- Catalogues, guides, manuals, prospectuses
- Direct marketing concepts and direct mail
- Business names, slogans, and taglines
- Branding guidelines
- Launch campaigns
- Banners and posters
- Magazine advertisements
- Large format posters
Promotional and point of sale
- POS posters and signage
‘Roger, I have just read your words again on the learning philosophy for Slow School. I absolutely love them and think they are just perfect.’
Carolyn Tate, Founder and CEO, Slow School of Business, Melbourne
If you need a writer who understands marketing, and a marketer who’s a professionally trained and experienced writer, call me on 0438 935 905.